top of page
Puppy Adoption Process
When you decide to purchase an Australian Labradoodle puppy from Little Creek Labradoodles, our goal will be to match you with a treasured companion that best complements your family and lifestyle. We look forward to working with you on selecting a puppy that is just the right fit.
Here's a brief overview of our purchase process:
1. Submit Puppy Reservation Form
2. Pregnancy confirmation with ultrasound 4 weeks after breeding
3. Deposits collected (puppy selection determined by order of deposits received)
4. Birth announcement info goes out (website and social)
5. Puppy photos, videos and updates provided on website and social media
6. In-person visits when puppies reach 6 weeks of age
7. Families provide breeder with top 3 puppy choices
8. Final payment for puppy is due two weeks prior to puppy pick up
9. Puppy evaluations at 8 weeks
10. Puppy match notifications (which family gets which puppy)
11. Puppy pick-up/adoption day at 9 weeks!
Pricing and Payments
The cost of a puppy from Little Creek Labradoodles is $3,800.00 plus Washington State Sales Tax (currently 8.9% at our location in Spokane County). Final payment will be due two weeks before puppy pick up day. Additional costs, if necessary, may include a shipping crate and shipping costs. We also offer puppy nanny/transport services anywhere in the country on a case by case basis. Costs for this service will vary by location.
After the Puppy Reservation Form has been reviewed and approved, and after pregnancy confirmation
4 weeks after breeding, a $500 deposit will be collected to reserve a place on the list for a particular litter. The deposit is non-refundable and will be credited toward the final purchase price of $3,800.00. If necessary, a deposit may be moved to another Little Creek Labradoodles litter. The order in which reservations are received will determine the order of picks for that litter.
For payment, we will accept cash, personal checks, or cashier's checks. We will also accept credit and debit cards, but there is a 3% fee to cover the cost of the transaction.
The Little Creek Way
We lovingly provide the following as puppies depart for their forever homes:
- Folder containing important puppy documents
- Veterinary health check
- Age-appropriate vaccines
- Deworming (as needed)
- Collar and leash
- 2-Year Health Guarantee
- ALAA Registration
- WALA Registration
- 5 Generation Pedigree Chart
- Free 30-Days of TruPanion pet insurance
- Kennel blanket with familiar smells of Mom and litter mates
- Familiarization with different environments, sounds, textures
- Socialization with other dogs, people, and children
- Trained to sleep up to 8 hours overnight in an individual crate
- Gift bag containing a starter supply of dog food and surprise dog goodies
- Temperament and structural evaluation
- Purchase agreement (contract)
- Spay/Neuter requirement in the contract
- Puppies trained to go potty outside
- Puppies trained to come, sit and lie down
- Lifetime support from us as advisors when needed
In regard to assigning which puppy goes to which family, we will do our best to honor one of each family's top three picks. It is important to understand that after spending 8 weeks with them, Little Creek Labradoodles knows the puppies extremely well. As we learn about each family and the at-home situation for the puppies, we must have the final say in the assignment process to ensure the best situation for each of the puppies.
Also, please understand that prior to assigning puppies to their forever homes, Little Creek Labradoodles reserves the right to retain one or two puppies from each litter to continue the development of our breeding program. We will always be completely transparent about puppies we plan to keep, and communicate our intentions clearly. Our future breeders will either remain at home with us, or be placed with a loving guardian family. If the idea of becoming a guardian interests you, here is a link to the page that provides additional information about our Guardian Program.
bottom of page